Monday, April 30, 2012

JUSTICAR GIVES HEROES IN THE NIGHT STATEMENT

JUSTICAR-- BEE STING'S TEAM MATE RECALLS WITNESSING INCIDENT, SAYS BEE STING BROUGHT "A SHOTGUN TO A SHOUTING MATCH"
Justicar

It has now been revealed that when Bee Sting was arrested for pulling a shotgun on a motorcyclist outside of Flint, Michigan, that he wasn't alone. His team mate Justicar was also present and witnessed the event. I asked him if he would like to share a statement about the night and he wrote the following for me to share:

The rest of the story...sounds like Paul Harvey, doesn't it? This tale almost deserves this treatment. The night my life as a RLSH changed forever. I am still working on putting the pieces together from that night to make sense from it all. Am I shattered by it? Yes. Do I question putting the mask back on? Yes. Bee Sting made a critical error bringing a shotgun to a shouting match. I have watched everything from the media to Facebook taking sides. This is very polarizing, and it should be. Was this something that could have been prevented? Yes. A little common sense and a cooler head. Bee Sting was a hothead in this and never should have torched a situation that seemed volatile to start.

Introducing a firearm to a situation will raise the stakes to a level that is almost hopeless. It played out before my eyes like a nightmare in slow motion. I then saw the aftermath of the victim's kids crying and I know those children will be haunted by this a long time afterward as I will be. Pieces of me are left there forever over a bad decision over a noise complaint.

I know of another life shattered by this as well. I keep hearing that the true story will come out. It has but what of those of us that have to deal with the collateral damage it has wrought? We as humans have the freedom to make good and bad decisions and this one was a wrong choice I'm sure with good intentions.

I play this out in my mind daily and hug my family when I do. All RLSH should learn from this as a cautionary tale as how a thing we do can turn very wrong and where a very solid line should be painted.

I have thoughts of shredding my mask over this and wondering how long before the public knows who I truly am. I chose my name to represent Justice and this was not. One needs to accept whatever the wage of sin will bring because of this.

1 comment:

  1. Justicar, this is Knight-Hood speaking. You don't know me but I wanted to express my condolences to you and Bee Sting as well. I'm very glad you weren't in the line of fire when the shotgun went off. Everything is a learning experience, even this. Bee Sting will have to pay the price for his mistake but there is no reason you should resign over this. Learn from it and be supportive to all parties as much as you can. Best wishes to you both.
    Knight-Hood

    ReplyDelete