Tuesday, May 31, 2011

THANATOS' TEN DEEDS CHALLENGE


Thanatos, the Dark Avenger of Vancouver, Canada has issued a challenge to his RLSH colleagues to help ten people in need over the next month. In a post on therlsh.net forum (reprinted here with his permission) he says-

Every so often I like to challenge this community and get it's focus on just what it is we do.

so....

My challenge to each of you is simple.
Right now it is May 29, 2011. Between now and June 30th, 2011 I challenge each of you to go out and touch the lives of ten people by helping them, saving them, keeping them alive with a handout, whatever. Do whatever it is you do for only 10 people over the coming month and post a report, with pictures if possible, here for all to see.

Want to show everyone who comes here out of curiosity what we do? Now is your chance.

I know that some of us already have lots of videos and pictures up, but I'm talking new and done currently. It shows the world, if they're looking, that we are real and are out there.

Accept a challenge from old man death?


In addition, I am extending this invitation to participating RLSH- if you except the challenge, send me a brief (1-2 paragraph) account of the ten deeds along with photo/video, and I will post them here on the Heroes in the Night blog over the course of the month of June.

Challenge accepted?

3 comments:

  1. I volunteer for feeding the local homeless at least twice a week. Mission accomplished and GASP, no cape needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet you still crave attention enough to want to tell everyone about it? Why do you need a blog instead of a cape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Do whatever it is you do for only 10 people over the coming month and post a report, with pictures if possible, here for all to see."

    I guess those people are going to report on it because they "crave attention enough to want to tell everyone about it". Also, I have previously closed my blog to make way for new one that has zero RLSH-related focus. You'd know this if you weren't wearing those oh-so fashionable rose-tinted glasses.

    And while we're making interchangeable questions, why do you need to post 'Anonymous' instead of using a name? Oh I know why... Because you're a coward. :D

    ReplyDelete