Thursday, August 19, 2010

HERO PROFILES #41/42: Crimson Fist and Metadata

Operates out of: Atlanta, GA

Activities: Community Service and Homeless Relief

Crimson Fist quote
: "I can't save the world, but I'd like to inspire the world to save itself."
Photobucket
Crimson Fist's poster for Peter Tangen's Real Life Superhero Project

Metadata quote: "I'd hate to think we'll still be here ten years from now only handing out bottles of water."
Photobucket
The marvelous Metadata visits Florida

Author's notes: Atlanta has a dynamic duo trying to make the world a better place. Metadata, well known for being a RLSH oracle (someone who stays online and communicates with RLSH on the street) has recently debuted her persona on street level, helping Symbiote and Master Legend with a water handout.

Crimson Fist has been active within the RLSH world for quite sometime and the two heroes hope their combined efforts can make an impact.

4 comments:

  1. I've had the pleasure of speaking to Metadata on the phone, and she has kindly offered her assistance to those of us in the Milwaukee area on a few occasions. I appreciate that there are people like her out there willing and able to help us out in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I covet Metadata's costume. The grey glasses frames/choker/belt combo is supercute... and is that olive detailing?

    I just wish I could see her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meta does have quite a neat suit. The boots you can't see down there are just some black boots, as far as I'm aware. She might be able to shed some more light on any fancy details about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. Just some boots I got as a young teen and loosened up. They are tied up in the front. Platformed with a heel. I'll take a picture later. I forgot to take them out of my car...again.

    But I have to say, that Crimson Fist. His costume's pretty cool too. Why do I get the feeling I'll be the "bad cop"? :\

    ReplyDelete