Monday, June 7, 2010

New York, New York


I am excited to write about my last few days in New York, but I had some emotionally draining personal stuff waiting for me when I returned to Milwaukee today.

I really like to use a quote from Australian bandit Ned Kelly when I find myself in a seemingly bad situation. After a long run from the police (including a shoot out between them and his gang, dressed in homemade suits of armor) they finally caught him. Right before he was to be hanged they asked if he had any last words. Ned Kelly shrugged his shoulders and said:

"Such is life."


Anyways- tomorrow I have nothing planned so I am going to sit down and write about the entire New York trip, including pictures.

Photobucket
Australian bandit Ned Kelly somehow got worked into this post.

3 comments:

  1. Tea Krulos,

    Ned Kelly? Historical Villain, now (somewhat) recognized as the Australian Robin Hood (also a Villain in his time). Read more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_kelly

    Helmeted Villain? Brilliant!

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ned seemed to think it a great idea to build a suit that included a bullet-proof helmet and body armor, but nothing to protect his crotch. For this I do have to question the intelligent of Australian villains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* Another gadgeteer gone bad...

    ReplyDelete