Thursday, March 11, 2010

HERO PROFILE #12: The Irishman


Photo by Thanatos

Operates out of: Seattle aka The Emerald City
Activities: Street patrols, often joined by his partner, the White Baron
Skills: Undercover work, good with mechanics
Drink of choice: Guinness

Author's notes: With Saint Patrick's Day approaching next week, I thought it would be only natural to profile The Irishman of Seattle. I met Irishman last month in Vancouver, and took the Greyhound back to Seattle with him. My impression is he is highly inspired by his peers to make his personal life and the streets of Seattle a better place. That's why I'll lift my first glass of beer on St. Pattie's to the Irishman! Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I have my doubts that any donkey, hero or not, will be doing ANY form of work on Saint Pats. Unless vomiting and falling down counts as work.

    Villainous Hang-Overs to All,
    -GRODD

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK YEAH GREEN BEER! WHOOOOO!


    /Trollin' the beer snobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Irishman rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete